Krey Fish

Some of you people out there on the dinosaur mailing list might be able
to help me out here.

> First of all I am sure all of you know what krey fish are. Well I was
wondering what do they eat in there natural habbitat?? I was fasinated by
these weird looking creatures at the erie canal today and I was wondering
what they eat so if any of you guys out therre could answere this qustion
for me I would greatly appriciate it! Thank you for reading this!-
        Dan203@juno.com