[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Getting off the List
To the person who expressed exasperation at not being able to get off this
mailing list, in place of, say, using profanity in a post, here are several
1. Announce that interest in Dinosaurs is childish, and now that you have
surpassed the emotional maturity of a 10 year old, you are no longer interested
in the subject.
2. Say something really nice about Feduccia, especially as touching upon his
3. Suggest that birds evolved directly from flying frogs who originated in trees
and who propelled themselves by flapping their little arms vigorously as they
leapt from tree to tree.
4. Avoid the Pilt-down pun, and instead argue passionately that
Sinocompsognathopteryx is actually the remains of a Cossack with rickets.
5. Refer to Dinosaurs as "ante-diluvian".