Avimimus

I vaguely recall someone on the list mentioning that the Mongolian
theropod _Avimimus_ may actually be a chimera.

I know that three partial skeletons have been assigned to the genus -
from the Djadochta and Barun Goyot Formations.  Is this correct?  Can
anyone tell me what material came from which sites?

Is it fair to say that it opens the possibility that the legs of
_Avimimus_ may actually belong to _Mononykus_?

Tim Williams