Sauropelta and Euploc. Lenght.

Dinolist:
        I need a information on Sauropelta and Euplocephalus.
        I need know: the body mass, total lenght and width from two animals,
the femora lenght, the humerus lenght, the parasagittal and transverse
width (or diameters) of both humerus and femur (for cross-section in the
middle of the bone), the dimentions of the tail and club.
        All this information is for a work about paleobiology about this
animals.
        Thank you very much for your help.
        Sincerely
        David Rubilar Rogers
        Universidad Austral de Chile

PD: Excuseme for my understanding English.