Re: question about plants in Mesozoic - please reply to brill not me.

It's been a while since I read it but you might also try;

Vakhrameev, V.A., (Translated from Russian) 1991. Jurassic and Cretaceous
floras and climates of the earth. Cambrige University Press. 318p        ISBN
0 521 40291 3

I do seem to remember, and the index seems to confirm this, fairly extensiive
coverage of the Mongolian region at various stages of the Jurassic and
cretaceous.

Hope this helps...

Regards,
Thomas R. Lipka