HELP WITH LUCAS PAPER

Our other hallowed Jim (that is, Jim Kirkland) mentioned this..

> Lucas, S.G. 1994, Late Cretaceous pliosaurs (Euryapsida:
> Plesiosauroidea) from Black Mesa  basin, Arizona, USA: Journal of
> Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science, v. 28, p. 41-45.

Does anybody know how I might be able to get hold of this one? Email me
privately if possible. Cheers.

Crafty of Lucas to get those controversial taxonomic allocations into the title
I must say.

(Tracy: don't reply, I already owe you too much money)

"You are a traitor and a member of the rebel alliance"

DARREN NAISH
dwn194@soton.ac.uk