_Dinornis maximus_

To all:

I am working on a painting of that wonderful dead New Zealand dinosaur, the
Giant Moa, _Dinornis maximus_.  I have found a picture of the skeleton that
looks pretty good, but I don't really know whether or not it is accurate.  If
anyone cares to take a look at it (it's a GIF file), _please_ e-mail me and
give me your 2 cents.  Another question I have regarding the Giant Moa:
Besides bones, what else, if anything, of this beastie is known besides
anecdotes?  Any skin samples and whatnot?  With my limited knowledge in the
avian realm, any help on restoring this critter would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

"If we knew why the bowl of petunias had said that, we'd probably know a lot
more about the universe than we do today."

--RKC