Re: who runs the berkeley web site?

Bonnie Blackwell asks:

>anyone know who runs the berkeley museum web site.  we have found a major
>error there we know you would like to correct.

Well, no one person really runs the UCMP site, but a few dedicated souls
try to keep it up to par in their free time. I'm one of them, so you can
send any comments to me and I'll take care of them. Thanks!

                        John R. Hutchinson
                 Department of Integrative Biology
                  3060 Valley Life Sciences Bldg.
                University of California - Berkeley