Re: Non stealthiness

> I know it's hard to deal with critical comments regarding a pet idea,
> remember the falling t. rex thread? However there comes a time when ones
> own assessment must come to an end, and trust that the thinking of
> professionals has the benifit of a broader education than the rest of us
> can claim. Also we must be willing to face the truths that shoot down our
> ideas, personal feelings aside.

     I'm glad to hear it!  Yes, the limitations of mass and inertia
placing some restraints on a large animal's behavior may not be as
aesthetically appealing as a hurdle jumping T.rex, but practical
considerations must be taken into account.  I'm glad to hear you've
reconsidered your position on Dr. Farlow's professional analysis.

LN Jeff
O-