pseudosuchians

     I am interested in any references discussing or advocating a
pseudosuchian origin for birds.  The most up to date one is Tarsitano and
Hecht 1980 from the Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, and a few
papers discussing the subject from The Beginnings of Birds (the Eichstatt
conference book).  I am interested in anything from the late 1980s or
1990s by Feduccia or anyone else discussing the subject.  I
haven't been able to get my hands on either of Feduccia's books, so if I
could get his views in journal form it would be very helpful.

LN Jeff
O-
"I relish life.  Just consider the alternative...I mean, I hate to break
it to you guys, but there isn't a f---ing spaceship behind that comet."