  From: "Don A. Smeraldi" <dsmerald@email.usps.gov>
  To: dinosaur@usc.edu
  Subject: The World of Dinosaurs stamps

  FYI: On May 1, the U.S. Postal Service will be issuing a sheet of 15
  new 32-cent The World of Dinosaurs stamps at a first day of issue
  ceremony at the Museum of Western Colorado's Dinosaur Valley Museum
  in Grand Junction, CO. The stamps will be available at the nation's
  post offices on the following day.

  For more info, contact dsmerald@email.usps.gov