[no subject]

     Does anybody out there have a copy of the Sun et al. 1992 book, The
     Chinese Fossil Reptiles and Their Kin?  If so, can you send me a list
     of the authors, with the names of the authors given exactly the way
     they appear on the book?  I need to know this in order to know how to
     cite the authors in this book I'm editing for Indiana University
     Press.  Ordinarily Chinese names put the "last" name first, and the
     "first" name last, but sometimes authors write their names in Western
     format, with the names in the opposite order.  I need to know how it
     was done in this book.