REF REQUEST

I am searching for a paper in _Historical Biology_ from I believe 1994 by
David Weishampel and someone else concerning phylogenies within the
Hypsilophodontidae.  For some reason Montana State University doesn't think
that they need to stock _Historical Biology_, so I am asking if anyone out
there would be kind enough to send me a copy of said paper.  Please respond
to me off-list and I will relay my address here in Bozeman.  Thanks in
advance.

Peter Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com

"It seems our hairy companion has gone and done something rather rash...."