Re: F22 Raptor and other bits...

    Greetings,

        We all have to remember that the real and original use of the
term "Raptor" was for predatory birds (please refrain from any bird-
dino jokes=), and despite our dino-minded zeal, we can't just assume
that everything using that word has anything at all to do with the
movie monster version of a dromaeosaurid (basket ball teams
notwithstanding).

        My site devoted to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's THE LOST WORLD
(the REAL one;) is now up and running sufficiently. It can be found
at:

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9094/TheLostWorld.html

        I'm still on the look out for any relevant pictures, such as
Victorian and Charles R. Knight's dinosaur restorations. If anyone is
interested in doing so, I'm also more than happy to put articles on
there by others, be it biblographical information, various
reflections upon aspects of the book, or whatever. Contact me if
you'd like to contribute!

        Anyhoo, thanks all. Later...

        Cory

*******light a candle for my sins and burn me to the ground********
*         Cory Gross         *     the Text of Palaeogothica      *
* gros4891@adc.mtroyal.ab.ca * http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9094 *
* palaeogothica@hotmail.com  *                                    *
   *Alberta Palaeontological Society*Science Alberta Foundation*
       *U2*Christian Death*Bauhaus*Switchblade Symphony*NIN*
                     *ThE mINd Is mY PlaYPeN*