Re: F22 Raptor and other bits...

  This site can be found where?
> >     In DINOSAUR TRACKS AND TRACES the opening article discusses The
> > Lost World and has a series of photographs made by Sir Arthur
> > Conan Doyle and friends dressed up as Professer Challenger, Malone,
> > annnnnd...the other big game hunter guy.  I think Doyle was
> > Challenger.

     Its a book, not a site.  I'm afraid I don't have the exact reference
handy, other then it was edited by Martin Lockely and David
Gillette.  If someone could post a more complete reference, I'd be
grateful.  I also have no idea who would needed to be contacted to get
permission to use the photos.  I have no idea if the photos are availible
somewhere on the web.

LN Jeff
O-