Re: Dino Tracks and Traces (was:F-22 Raptor, etc)

On Fri, 11 Apr 1997 10:43:30 -0600 (MDT) Jeffrey Martz writes:
>     In DINOSAUR TRACKS AND TRACES
(snip)
>     Its a book, not a site.  I'm afraid I don't have the exact
reference
>handy, other then it was edited by Martin Lockely and David Gillette.
"Dinosaur Tracks and Traces", edited by David D. Gillette and Martin G.
Lockley, Cambridge; New York; Cambridge University Press, 1989.
Symposium on dinosaur Tracks and Traces, held May 23-24, 1986, at New
Mexico Museum of Natural History in Albuquerque.
Library of Congress catalog number:  QE 862.D5D496 1989

Hope this helps.  BTW for those of you in the US, if you have access to
the  "Sailor"  system of on-line catalogs (interconnects MANY university
and local library systems throughout the country), this sort of
information is fairly easy to get at.  At least for me, as I can access
the Library of Congress catalog with a local phone call.

"The great thing about the information age is that the advent of
computers
allows us to duplicate bureaucracy at an even faster rate"
-zenlizard