DINO PARADISE (New Web Page)

"The paradise of dinosaurs existed certainly on the
       earth about one hundred million years ago.
                     ------ And something has survived. "

     This is my first message at this ML, to tell my web page
newly opened in English about dinosaurs and paleontology.
     Yield of dinosaurs' fossils can't be satisfied enough with
quantity and quality in Japan. There are however many persons
who love dinosaurs, of course including me.

                                              Thanks

                                 TERUO MIZUKAMI (HYPERSAURS)
                                 saurs@vcnet.toyama.toyama.jp
    DINO PARADISE(English)
      http://www.vcnet.toyama.toyama.jp/~saurs/sc_index.htm
    DINO PARADISE(More infomation, but Japanese)
      http://www.vcnet.toyama.toyama.jp/~saurs/index.html