Re: F22 Raptor and other bits...

<<  we can't just assume that everything using that word (Raptor) has
anything at all to do with the movie monster version of a dromaeosaurid  >>

However, we can credit the movie and book with bringing the term to the
public conciousness.  Had the term not been in common usage, I bet the F-22
would have been named something else, like Harpy... or Secretary... Or
Kite...

Regards,

Walt