Sci-Fi Porno Dinosaur Story

Howdy!  I'm M.J. Murphy and I've been lurking on this list for nearly a
year.  As a way of giving something back in return for the pleasure all you
dino-hounds have given me, I invite you to visit Circuit Traces Magazine at
http://www.ctraces.com, where you will find one of my short strories, _I Ate
My Girl At Dinosuar World_.  The theme of the story is gratuitous Sex &
Violence, Virtual Reality, and DINOSUARS.  The science part of the story is
probably mostly crap (not like I'd know), but I can promise some good sleazy
fun.

Cheers,

M.J. Murphy
mjm@pathcom.com