Re: Science of JP and The Lost World

My big question is "Can a mosquito's blood machine penetrate a dino hide?".
I watched JP again last night and was alert to the errors discussed on this
group some time in the past. I think there are more that never made it to
the net! Since Lost World appears to have been written as a movie script,
it will be interesting to see it in a month or so.

Ray McAllister, Retired Prof. (Emeritus) of Ocean, mcallist@gate.net
Engineering, Dept of OE, Fla. Atlantic Univ., Boca
Raton, FL 33064  (954) 426-0808

| From: Amado Narvaez <anarvaez@umd5.umd.edu>
| To: dinosaur <dinosaur@usc.edu>
| Subject: Science of JP and The Lost World
| Date: Thursday, April 10, 1997 8:58 AM
|
| The current issue (Vol. 93, No. 15, April 1) of _Booklist_ has an advance
| review of _The Science of Jurassic Park and The Lost World_ by Rob
DeSalle