Paleocene Dino Eggs?

I ran across an abstract today, its by Erben, Krumsiek & Thein, 1983. They talk
about several pathological dinosaur egg localities in Southern France and the
Spanish Pre-Pyrenes. These sites are from the Paleocene. Other
egg localities in the Maastrichtian have normal eggs. They believe that this
shows that not all the dinosaurs died out at the K/T boundary, but some
survived, albeit for not long since the eggs show pathologies.

I don?t know if this has been disputed or not.

Erben, H. K., A. R. Ashraf, K. Krumsiek and J. Thein, 1983. Some
Dinosaurs survived the Cretaceous ?Final Event?. Terra Cognita, Volume
3, Number 2: 211-212.

Tracy