Re: Titanosaurus head & neck discovered in Chubut, Argentina

Before I get to my current motivation for writing, let me state that
anyone who wants to be "removed" from this list should a) write to the
correct address:

listproc@usc.edu

and b) send the proper request which is either:

unsubscribe dinosaur

or:

signoff dinosaur

Now for everyone else: Betty Cunningham attempted to send the
following message, but for some reason listproc thought it looked
suspiciously like a request.  I don't think "repost" is a valid
command for any MLM software, so I don't know why listproc thought
that...  Anyhoo since the original message wasn't written by Betty I
didn't see any need to make her resubmit it instead of me.  So here
you go:

reposted from Sci.Bio.paleontology-FYI