Re: Titanosaurus head & neck discovered in Chubut, Argentina

>This is the fourth Titanosaurus skull discovered in the world, but
>this apparently belongs to a new species.The neck features a
>previously unseen system of bony sinews, perhaps from evolutive
>origin, useful to prevent excessive flexion that could  damage
>the spinal cord.

        "Bony sinews"?  What does this mean, please?  I thought bone was
bone and sinews were sinews.

bruce

        Remove SPAMKILLER from return address to reply.

        "Dammit, Philbert; what kind of a lepidopterist are you?  For god's
sake,
man; stand up to them!"