DIG- Dino/Paleo/Fossil Link Update

Hi, all.

In a fit of insanity (or perhaps it was guilt) we updated out Dino-Links
page at:
http://www.users.interport.net/~dinosaur/links.html

We think we've gotten most of the corrections and additions that were
sent to us, but we've undoubtedly managed to mangle something or another
beyond all repair.

That is where y'all come in! With or without prompting, we'd be grateful
if you'd inundate us with citations of our various typographical and
what all kinds of errors.

Thanks in advance!

E. Summer
Editor