Re: DINO PARADISE (New Web Page)

Shane wrote:

>The Confuciornus pictures are linked from my friend, Kazuo Takahashi's
>web site and, as far as I know, are not a part of this web site.
>Kazuo's website is at:
>http://www.NetLaputa.or.jp/~pantheon/
>
>Shane

        Surely Confuciornus pictures are linked from Takahashi's
web site with the consent of him. In the link page of my web site,
these pictures are introduced with brief English explanations.
        At his web site, there are other intersting pictures from
the exhibition of Higashiyama Zoo in Nagoya-city.

                                 Thanks

                                 TERUO MIZUKAMI (HYPERSAURS)
                                 saurs@vcnet.toyama.toyama.jp
    DINO PARADISE(English)
      http://www.vcnet.toyama.toyama.jp/~saurs/sc_index.htm
    DINO PARADISE(More infomation, but Japanese)
      http://www.vcnet.toyama.toyama.jp/~saurs/index.html