Education Site Award

We're pleased to announce that we have just won the
Education World April Top 20 Education Site Award.

This organization rates sites for their educational value to teachers. I
thought I would pass the information along to you folks since, directly
and indirectly, you have all been very helpful in our maintaining the
high quality of information at D.I.G.

So, thanks!

And while we're at it, let me mention again that we are always looking
for dino/paleo related articles that are about 150-200 words and that
make a strong point for how some scientific process works. Feel free to
write to me at any time if you have an idea.

CheerZ,

E. Summer
Publisher

Dinosaur Central
http://www.users.interport.net/~dinosaur
Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.users.interport.net/~dinosaur/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502