Re: Periodicals

>I am a relative newcomer to the list and also quite the novice. Can any
>of you tell me of any periodicals for those of us interested in
>Dinosaurs.
>
>Dale

        For general coverage, try Nature, Natural History, Scientific
American, Discover, and such as those.  In fact, if you are looking for a
specific subject, you might cut to the chase quicker by using a
computerized magazine index such as Infotrac.

bruce

        Remove SPAMKILLER from return address to reply.

        "Dammit, Philbert; what kind of a lepidopterist are you?  For god's
sake,
man; stand up to them!"