Re: Whatever prima

In a message dated 97-04-15 00:27:47 EDT, ornstn@inforamp.net (Ronald
Orenstein) writes:

<< At the moment I am about to refer to "Sinosauropteryx" in a book on birds
-
 I need to know if the use of this name is correct.  Can anyone advise me? >>

Phil Currie (pers. comm.) cites the following paper as the published source
of the name _Sinosauropteryx prima_. I have not yet seen a copy of this
paper, but if Phil says it's published, then it's published:

Ji Qiang & Ji Shuan, 1996. "On discovery of the earliest bird fossil in China
and the origin of birds," _Chinese Geology 10_ (233): 30-33 [in Chinese].