Re: The Science of The Lost World

dunn1@IDT.NET wrote:

> News Flash: General Mills plans to release "Jurassic Crunch" cereal
> to coincide with the release of "The Lost World: Jurassic Park 2."
>
> Science, anyone?

I have a feeling I'll soon feel my tail tucked between my legs for
saying this, but what is wrong with having a little dinosaur FUN???

Come on, kids are kids (and in theory, kids will be pushing for the
purchase of a product like Jurassic Crunch, unless dunn1 made it up).
If they first discover dinosaurs at a museum, or in a toy store or on th
side of a cereal box, does it alter the passion, the hunger to know? I
don't think so.

So geez, lemme buy my Jurassic Crunch without a complex.  I promise,
I'll warn my 7-year-old about the evils of dinosaur fiction with every,
sorted gulp she swallows.

*kel
girl dino writer
(ducking behind the over stuffed sofa)