Re: The Science of The Lost World---HCCF (Hot Cereals Came First)

<< In my phylogeny, cursorial, non-arboreal Cereals could never have made the
transition from the cereal bowl into the box---they had to have descended
from the box into the bowl!! (sorry George, I couldn't resist) >>

I'd say your phylogeny is quite correct. The path of least resistance is box
into bowl, not bowl back into box.