Subscribing

Hi Everyone -

        Sorry to take up list space with this, but I've been subscribed to
this list for so long that, now that the list has moved, I can't remember
how to subscribe!  A friend and dino-artist has just gotten on e-mail, and
I'd like to relay to him how to subscribe, but I can't recall if it's
"listserv" or "listserver" or "listproc" at usc.edu, and what the message
body should say.  8-Z  Could someone forward me the info off the list?  I'd
be most grateful!

        Thanks, and sorry 'bout the off-topic question!

                _,_
           ____/_\,)                    ..  _

Jerry D. Harris                       (214) 768-2750
Dept. of Geological Sciences          FAX:  768-2701
Southern Methodist University
Box 750395                            jdharris@post.smu.edu
Dallas  TX  75275-0395                (Compuserve:  102354,2222)

"Science _does_ have all the answers -- we just don't have all
the science."
                        -- James Morrow