Re: The Science of The Lost World

>Kel, girl dino writer, asks "...what's wrong with having a little fun..."

I have no problem with the "having fun" aspect of this and similar cases,
but I would ask why comercial ventures can cash ion on palaeontologicla
work without paying any dues back into the science. Are the makers of this
cereal paying a portion of profist back to palaeontology? If not, why not?
Perhaps it could be worth starting a letter writing campaign. I just fail
to see why commercial exploiters of things palaeontological should get away
with something for nothing.

Cheers,

Paul

Dr Paul M.A. Willis