Re: The Science of The Lost World

<<
 > News Flash: General Mills plans to release "Jurassic Crunch" cereal
 > to coincide with the release of "The Lost World: Jurassic Park 2."
 >  >>

Just to let you know, I am a toy collector.  A buddy of mine, who is also a
toy collector, dropped off a box of "Jurassic Crunch" cereal, to add to my
collection of dinosaur stuff.  Unfortunately, I was involoved with a
difficult student and left without really looking at the box... it may be an
empty prototype, or an early release.

I'll let you know about it when I get a good look at it!

Regards,

Walt