Forthcoming Ameghiniana

Howdy, all!

I was browsing the Dinosaur Society website yesterday, and discovered (on
the publication grants awarded page), and found a mention of a forthcoming
issue of the Argentine paleontology journal Ameghiniana which will be of
interest to us: Rodalfo Coria is the editor on the volume, and there are a
buttload (have to use that word once in awhile...) of titanosaur papers,
among other dinosaurs.

Does anyone know a publication date on this issue?  I am greatly looking
forward to it!!

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661