Re: The Science of The Lost World

Hi everybody,

Does this "Jurassic Cruch" cereal really exist or did you guys make it
up? It's hard to tell, 'cause some of you are posting things about cold
archocrunches and cursorial, non-arboreal cereals while others really
sound like they're talking about a real product. Please help me!
Thanks in advance,

-Grant

--
Grant Harding
Lover of all dinosaurs from Abelisaurus comahuensis