Realistic or not?

Hi,

Can you guys tell me how up-to-date and realistic you think these three
pictures are?

http://www.gl.umbc.edu/~tkeese1/dinosaur/pics/velocrkc.gif

http://www.dinosauria.com/gallery/michael/dia3.jpg

http://www.dinosauria.com/gallery/michael/dia1.jpg

The first one, of Velociraptor mongoliensis, is from T. Mike Keesey's
site, while the second two are from Dinosauria On-Line. Also, how
up-to-date and realistic is this Dilophosaurus puppet:

http://www.pvisuals.com/dinosaur_museum/dilopho.jpg

Thank you very much,

-Grant

--
Grant Harding
Lover of all dinosaurs from Abelisaurus comahuensis