[no subject]

     Does anybody out there have a copy of M. Benton (ed.), 1993, The
     Fossil Record 2?

     If so, what are the pages over which B.G. Gardiner's chapter
     Osteichthyes: Basal Actinopterygians run?

     I am getting close to being ready to KILL certain unnamed professional
     colleagues who are excessively sloppy about the way they do literature
     citations...

     Is that light enough a comment for those out there concerned about how
     seriously we take things in this merry little band?