Re: The Science of The Lost World---HCCF (Hot Cer

I presumed all cereals were created equal?  The great god Kelloggs
created them,
and saw that they were yummy.  Then clad them in cardboard and sent them
unto
the gardens of Albertsons and Safeway to have fruit cast upon them.  I
presume
you think they evolved from protocereals?  Or even dinorations?

To change the subject (if anyone gets this far :) )

The Giants of the Gobi exhibit opened at OMSI several weeks ago.  One of
the
fossil eggs has a dinosaur in the process of hatching.  This seemed very
odd
to me, that I had never heard of it before.  Are there many of these
around?
No one (as far as I know) went to the trouble of trying to identify it,
not
any further than dinosaur.  Anyone know any more about this?

-Randy

--

    This .sig
    file for