Re: Pneumaticity

        As for limb bone pneumatics, I don't know of any in sauropods but
I have seen sauropod ribs (especially those of Brachiosaurus) with big
pneumatic cavities in the proximal ends that extend, oh 6" or so.  I assume
these things had foramina that would extend to pneumatic invaginations
present on the dorsal vertebrae (not-as-rampant-as-one-might-think
speculation) but I'll need to spend some time with better material to be
sure (Berlin, anyone?).
        BC

ps-Linda pointed out to me the new Jurassic Park toys spell their new
ceratopsian "Chasmasaurus"....  Potatoe anyone?  Or is it some new
ceratopsian (Or should it be ...topian...? But when Cathy Forster is your
advisor ...topsian... it is, keeps her smiley and all) that I haven't
heard of yet?

The Lost Science of JP?