Re: The Science of The Lost World

<< but I would ask why comercial ventures can cash ion on palaeontologicla
 work without paying any dues back into the science. Are the makers of this
 cereal paying a portion of profist back to palaeontology?  >>

It's not just the cereal...  General Mills has put promotional materials from
the movie on virtually every product they make.  That contest I mentioned
before is being pushed on all of the products.  Not just cereal, but also
their cake mixes, etc.

I bet that General Mills makes a ton, and the only folks who see anything
from it are Amblin and Universal, for license fees...

Oh, Well.

Walt