Judith River Formation

Hi everybody,

Are the Judith River Formation in Alberta, the Judith River Formation in
Saskatchewan, and the Judith River Formation in Montana different
formations with the same name, or the same formation stretched over three
provinces and states?
Thanks in advance,

-Grant

--
Grant Harding
Lover of all dinosaurs from Abelisaurus comahuensis