Re: Nucleated RBCs

On  9 Apr 97 at 15:16, Jeffrey Martz wrote:

> >                                  No Go for Reconstituted Dino
> >
> > Scientists have failed to find any trace of DNA in insects trapped
> > in amber some 30 million years ago.
>
>     They didn't get dinosaur DNA from a 30 million year old amber?
> _REALLY_?!?!?!?!?

It doesn't say that (at least, the line in your quotes, I don't know
about it's context). it just says that no DNA at all could be found
in insects trapped in 30 million years old amber.

So, the title of the text still seems valid: if you don't find DNA in
30 ma old amber, how can you suspect to do so from amber that is 65
ma old, or even older?

See...?

  Jarno Peschier, final year computer science student, Utrecht University
mailto:jpeschie@cs.ruu.nl    http://www.students.cs.ruu.nl/people/jpeschie/
           'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej