Euoplocephalus walking

Hi everybody,

How did Euoplocephalus walk? There are three ways for a quadroped to
walk:

1. Putting its front legs forward, then its back legs forward

2. Putting its left legs forward, then its right legs forward

3. Putting its left hind leg and its right front leg forward, then its
right hind leg and left front leg forward

If it is known how Euoplocephalus walked please tell me.
Thanks in advance,

-Grant

--
Grant Harding
Lover of all dinosaurs from Abelisaurus comahuensis