Re: Another mosquito query

I agree; pretty silly!  It's also pretty silly if they find 10
mosquitoes, each with one dinosaur species' blood!  Didn't they bite
other animals too?

This would only work if dinosaurs had nucleated red blood cells, too.
Birds and reptiles do, mammals don't.  Does anyone know if dinosaurs did?

Judy Molnar
vlmed@juno.com
jamolnar@juno.com