Questions

I'm working on a project and I cannot find the following measurements for
specific dinosaurs for which I have looked in numerous books. You could
really help me out by telling me the measurements if you know them.

        Apatosaurus - height
        Corythosaurus - height
        Triceratops - height
        Stegosaurus - height
        Deinonychus - height and where its remains are found
        Oviraptor - weight and height
        Megalosaurus - height
        Allosaurus - height
        Spinosaurus - height
        Anchisaurus - height and where its remains are found
        Camarasaurus - height
        Diplodocus - height
        Troodon - weight and height
        Hadrosaurus - weight and height
        Parasaurolophus - height
        Ankylosaurus - weight and height
        Psittacosaurus - height
        Camptosaurus - what its name means, weight, and height
        Utahraptor - what time period it lived in, weight, height, and
                                                                length
        Giganotosaurus - what its name means and height
        Velociraptor - weight
        Afrovenator - weight, height, and length

Thank you so very much:
        Jana Sizemore
        jsizemore@butler.edu