More Judith River

Hi everybody,

In the Late Cretaceous, how mountainous was the Judith River Formation?
How much of the Judith River Formation was covered by rivers and lakes?

How much did the weather vary? What was the average temperature? How
about the average moisture?

Did the day length vary about the same amount in the Late Cretaceous as
it does today? When were days longest? How much did the temperature vary?
When was it hottest? How much did the rainfall vary? When did it rain the
most?

It's rather important that I know, so please respond soon.
Thanks in advance,

-Grant

--
Grant Harding
Lover of all dinosaurs from Abelisaurus comahuensis