Re: Paleontology Payback (was The Science of The Lost World)

MKIRKALDY@aol.com wrote:

<SNIP>>
I bet that General Mills makes a ton, and the only folks who see
> anything from it are Amblin and Universal, for license fees...
>
> Adults who love dinosaurs should be inspired to contribute to the cause.

Is there a division of the Dino Society or other paleo group whose
primary
function is to solicit for just such contributions?  If not, there
should be.
Talking about the dismal reality amongst the effected group doesn't get
the
bills paid.  Contacting General Mills, discuss adding a logo (ala
_Official
Olympic Sponser_) to the front of their boxes could.

Don Lamson