Re: Paleontology Payback (was The Science of The Lost World)

<<
 And Walt Owen wrote on 4/20/97:
 <SNIP>>I bet that General Mills makes a ton, and the only folks who see
 anything
 >from it are Amblin and Universal, for license fees...

 When was the last time any of us outright _gave_ money to our favorite
 natural history museum, without first paying admission? >>

Well, I give when and how much I can, and I do volunteer work as well.  I
think the museum appreciates the volunteer work more.  If only we all would
do a bit for the museums...

Walt