Re: Archaeopteryx problem

In a message dated 97-04-22 13:30:42 EDT, MWEDEL@gslan.offsys.uoknor.edu
(Dictator-for-life Calvin) writes:

<< I have a feeling I'd be better off holding my tongue, but here goes .  >>

Lest this dinosaur list turn into a creationist stomping ground, I suggest
strongly that ALL creationist and creationist-like posts be rigorously
IGNORED: not responded to in ANY way. Read 'em if you like, then delete 'em.
The creationists will get the idea eventually and go find someplace else to
bandy their mythology. The biblical creationist hypothesis was falsified more
than a century ago and does not need to be discussed further in this venue.