Re: Archaeopteryx problem (sic)

On Tue, 22 Apr 1997, Tony Canning wrote:

> I know the list is unmoderated at the moment,  but is there no way to
> keep creationist rubbish out?

It's a lot of work, even unmoderated, but it is possible. What could be
done for this purpose is to make it a closed list, such that subscription
is by approval. One step below a moderated list. Then, when creationism
"rears" its ugly head, the list owner can unsubscribe the individual, and
keep them out in the future.

But, like I said, it's a lot of work to maintain such a list.

Matt

Matt Fraser
mattf+@pitt.edu
Matt's Paleo Pages <http://www.pitt.edu/~mattf/PaleoPage.html>

                     Where you can find
 The Paleo Award, PaleoNews, PaleoChat, The Paleo Forum, and
                   The Paleo Ring Webring!

                 *Member of The Paleo Ring*